A keratin treatment, sometimes called a Brazilian blowout or Brazilian keratin treatment, is a chemical procedure usually done in a salon that can make hair look straighter for as long as 6 months. It adds intense glossy shine to hair and can reduce frizz.
Is keratin spa good for hair?
The Keratin treatment includes adding the lost protein back to your hair making your hair healthier, smoother and frizz-free. … The treatment lasts for around 3-4 months provided you take good care of your hair and get regular hair spas and use sulfate-free shampoos.
What is keratin spa treatment?
A keratin treatment is basically rebuilding the hair by putting back the lost protein into your strands. What to expect from a keratin treatment? This treatment results in silky smooth hair which gradually fades out after a few months. A Keratin treatment is unlike the straightening/rebonding process.
How long does Keratin Hair spa last?
Results of a keratin hair treatment can last up to six months and professionals might customise formula blends to suit your hair type and needs. The treatment itself can take anywhere from two to four hours, depending on your hair length and thickness, hair texture, and the treatment formula being used.
How do you use keratin spa?
How to Use Keratin Treatment at Home
- Shampoo your hair. …
- Massage the treatment onto your hair. …
- Leave the treatment on your hair for 30 minutes. …
- Rinse your hair. …
- Blow dry and iron your hair. …
- Wait. …
- Wash with shampoo and conditioner.
What are the disadvantages of hair spa?
Disadvantages Of Hair Spa
- It has to be done regularly for results. Hair spa treatments are effective only when done regularly. …
- May appear to be a huge investment. Hair spa treatment prices typically range between Rs. …
- May fade hair color. …
- Hair spa treatments alone don’t do anything.
Can keratin cause hair loss?
Hair loss is common among women who get keratin treatments. The process itself traumatizes the hair follicle, weakening it. This causes your hair to fall out easier, so you may notice more strands falling even when you’re just running your hand through your hair.
Which type of hair spa is best?
Top 10 Hair Spa Products In India
- Indus Valley Hair Ultima Spa. …
- L’Oreal Paris Hair Spa Deep Nourishing Creambath For Dry Hair. …
- Wella Professional Enrich Moisturizing Treatment For Dry And Damaged Hair. …
- Schwarzkopf Spa Essence Hydrating Cream Masque. …
- Organic Harvest Hair Spa For Dry And Damaged Hair.
How long will hair spa last?
How Long Does the Effect of a Hair Spa Last? Generally, the effect of a hair spa lasts for about 15-30 days.
Is hair spa is good or bad?
If you used to have strong and healthy hair that is thinning fast, regular hair spa treatments can save your hair. Regular hair spas improve blood circulation in your scalp that in turn stimulates hair growth. It is recommended to go for hair spa treatments at least twice a month for visible results.
Does hair spa stop hair fall?
It Removes Impurities Inside Pores & Repairs Damaged Hair. … Hair spa is a procedure that helps make hair strong, bouncy and shiny, while simultaneously dealing with dandruff, damaged hair, and hair fall control.
Is keratin a permanent?
Cons of keratin treatments
Keratin treatments are semi-permanent, meaning that after a few months, the results start to wash out. Your hair won’t return to its natural state, and you might not like the look of how new hair growth looks at the crown of your head.
Which keratin is best for hair?
10 Best Keratin Treatment Products In India
- Tresemme Keratin Smooth With Argan Oil Shampoo. …
- Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair Million Gloss Shampoo. …
- Wella Spa Luxe Oil Keratin Protect Shampoo. …
- Giovanni 2Chic Brazilian Keratin And Argan Oil Shampoo. …
- Khadi Global Keratin Power and Bhringraj Herbal Hair Shampoo.
Can I keratin my hair at home?
Yes, you can do an at-home version of a keratin treatment, it just might not be quite as strong as those professional, salon-quality versions.
What is the price of keratin?
What is the keratin treatment cost in India? Depending on the hair and length salon you choose, keratin treatment in India can cost anywhere between Rs 4,000 and Rs 8,000, excluding follow-up sessions.
What are the side effects of keratin treatment?
The effects tend to happen during or shortly after a keratin treatment using products containing formaldehyde.
The Food and Drug Administration warns that formaldehyde and related compounds in keratin treatments may contribute to:
- eye irritation.
- sore throat.
- chest pain.